What is Klear-vol used for?
Klear-vol provides essential oils for inhalation delivering soothing natural vapours for day or night. The Klear-vol formulation releases soothing essential oils over many hours.
How do Klear-vol inhalation capsules work?
Klear-vol contains soothing natural aromatic oils such as pine, thymol and menthol. These aromatic vapours are suitable from 3 months upwards.
What is in Klear-vol inhalation capsules?
Each soft gelatine capsule contains:
• Pumilio Pine Oil 103.05mg
• Terpineol 66.60mg
• Menthol 35.55mg
• Pine Oil Sylvestris 9.00mg
• Thymol 3.15mg
These are formulated in a gelatine capsule with sodium benzoate, sorbitol, glycerine, preservatives (methyl parabens, propyl parabens), purified water and apple green colour.
Before using Klear-vol inhalation capsules
Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils.
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using Klear-vol
• If you suffer from epilepsy
• If you suffer from skin allergies
• If you are pregnant
Warnings and precautions
Not to be used in babies under 3 months of age.
Do not use Klear-vol if you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction. Possible symptoms may include: –
o Difficulty in breathing
o Difficulty in swallowing
o Chest tightness
o Skin rashes and hives
If you experience these symptoms, STOP using Klear-vol and seek emergency medical attention.
• This should only be used as instructed below – ‘How to use Klear-vol’
• If you are unsure about how to use Klear-vol, talk to you doctor of pharmacist first
• If swallowed accidentally, seek medical advice straight away
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin
• Never apply Klear-vol directly to the skin
• Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame
Avoid contact between oil and polished surfaces.
Who makes Klear-vol inhalation capsules?
Manufactured for Precision Healthcare Limited by: Defi Healthcare Limited, Gujarat, India.
Distributed in the UK by: Precision Healthcare Limited, Precision House, Lamdin Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6NU.
Telephone: 01284 715295
Info up to date as of September 2016
Never apply Klear-vol directly to your skin. Never touch or swallow the liquid contents!